AMAZING FACT: Portions of the Bible have been translated into more than 2,000 languages. In the year 1800, only 68 languages had even portions of Scripture.
Recently, the Arts and Entertainment Network, in cooperation with various scholars, named their most important people of the millennium. Who ranked No. 1? A German named Johannes Gutenberg, who invented the printing press. What did he print? Bibles. There are 48 known copies of Bibles printed by Gutenberg still in existence. Each is worth millions of dollars.Who is ready for the quiz? Let's get started!
- Who had a dream of fat cows and skinny cows that meant famine for his land? (Genesis 41)
- Who had a dream telling them not to go back to Jerusalem? (Matthew 2:12)
- Whose dreams annoyed his brothers? (Genesis 37:5)
- Who dreamt of a man from Macedonia calling, “Come over here and help us!” (Acts 16:9)
- Who had a dream in which God offered him anything he wanted? (1 Kings 3:5)
- The Babylonian king had a fitful dream, but he couldn't even remember it. He demanded that his advisors tell him what he dreamt and what it meant. Who was able to do it? (Daniel 2)
- Who had a dream telling him to go ahead and marry his scandal-ridden fiance'e? (Matthew 1:20)
- Cornelius the centurion had a vision telling him to send for what apostle? (Acts 10:3-6)
- Who had a dream of four huge beasts: a lion with wings, a bear, a four-headed leopard, and another vicious one with ten horns? (Daniel 7)
- A woman had a nightmare that convinced her Jesus was innocent. She was the wife of what official? (Matthew 27:19)
- Ananias had a vision telling him to go and meet what new believer? (Acts 9:10-16)
- A butler and a baker had dreams that meant one would die, the other would live. Who interpreted their dreams? (Genesis 40)
- What odd prophet had a dream in which he saw the glory of God's rebuilt temple? (Ezekiel 43)
- “When the Lord restored his exiles to Jerusalem, it was like a dream!” In what book of the Bible would we find that "lyric"?
- Who had a rooftop vision of a sheet with unclean foods? (Acts 10:9-16)
It is my hope that you enjoyed the “Facts” and the quiz. I give these not only for enjoyment, but in hopes that if you don't know the answers to the questions, that you will take the time to look up the scriptures, and maybe even read a little before and after the answer to put it into context.
I hope you all have a wonderful night, and May God Bless!