Monday, November 30, 2015

Bible Trivia--"THE LAST WORD"


Good Evening to All!

I hope this post finds you all nice and toasty warm.  I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, so as my second post of my renewed spirit and love for my blog (the love of God's Word to be more precise), I chose to give you a Trivia  Quiz.  How well do you know your Bible?  Yes, we pick it up sometimes and maybe skim through it, but my question is do you KNOW it. 

 Are you willing to more or less just gamble your life away?  Lucky throw of the dice just hoping you have lived well enough for our Wonderful God to allow you into His kingdom?  

In this day and time, it is imperative that we all start studying God's Word and hiding it in our hearts.  We will be judged by it in the end.  I hope you enjoy this Trivia Quiz and do well on it.  I will post the answers tomorrow, but I hope you will take time to leave me a comment as to how you did.  This way, I will know if I have to search for more difficult quizzes.  

As the title suggests, this quiz is all about "the last words" that people said.  You are to name the persons who said the following as their last words.

1.  Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.  Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.  (Acts 7:59-60)

2.  There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.  (Genesis 49:31)

3.  Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it; whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
(2 Kings 13:19)

4.  Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me.  (1 Samuel 31:4)

5.  God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.  (Genesis 50:25)

6.  Happy art thou, O Israel:  who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency!  And thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.  (Deuteronomy 33:29)

7.  Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the Lord which he spake unto us; it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.  (Joshua 24:27)

8.  O Lord, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once,O, God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.  (Judges 16:28)

9.  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.  
(Matthew 28:19-20 )

10.  Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.  (Luke 23:42)

11.  Now therefore hold him not guiltless; for thou art a wise man, and knowest what thou oughtest to do unto him; but his hoar head bring thou down to the grave with blood.  
(1 Kings 2:9)

12.  What is there done, my son?  (1 Samuel 4:16)

13.  But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me, both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.  (Acts 1:8)

14.  Thou hast asked a hard thing; nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.  (2 Kings 2:10)

15.  Had Zimri peace, who slew his master?  (2 Kings 9:31)

16.  Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air and to the beasts of the field.  (1 Samuel 17:44)

17.  Turn thine hand, and carry me out of the host; for I am wounded.  (1 Kings 22:34)

18.  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.  (Mark 16:18)

Have and Wonderful Night and MAY GOD BLESS






Share/Bookmark

No comments: